Industrial Gear Oil
Lubrico Industrial Gear Oil
Lubrico industrial gear lubricants are high performance, multipurpose mineral oil based lubricants designed for many types of industrial gear lubrication services where loads and shock loadings are high.
Lubrico industrial gear oils are recommended for industrial enclosed gearing where an AGMA extreme pressure lubricant is specified. It is designed for use in industrial gear boxes including in crushers, hoists, conveyors, winches, machine tools and lathes. It can also be used in chain drives, sprockets, plain and anti-friction bearings and slide guides recommended.
Features & Benefits:
- High thermal stability EP system helps maintain clean gear and bearing surfaces
- Effective EP system forms a protective film in areas of metal-to-metal contact, minimizing wear rates and maintaining efficient transfer of power
- Effective oxidation inhibitors and copper passivator minimize oil oxidation, limiting viscosity increase and promoting long drain intervals
VG68, VG100, VG150, VG220, VG320, VG460, VG680, VG1000
- AGMA EP 9005-E02
- DIN 51517-3 (CLP)
- MAG Cincinnati, Cincinnati Machine P-63 (ISO 68), P-76 (ISO 100), P-77 (ISO 150), P-74 (ISO 220), P-59 (ISO 320), P-35 (ISO 460), P-78 (ISO 1000)
- U.S. Steel 224 Specification (ISO 220, 320, 460, 680)