DIESEL ENGINE OIL
Lubrico Coolant Plus Antifreeze
Lubrico Coolant / Antifreeze is a ready-to-use, phosphate-free, silicate-free, nitrite-free and borate-free, ethylene glycol based coolant that is designed to provide exceptional wet sleeve liner cavitation and corrosion protection of all cooling system metals. It is formulated with organic corrosion inhibitors to provide total cooling system protection for on-road and off-road use. Due to advanced organic corrosion inhibitors technology Lubrico Coolant Plus Antifreeze eliminates the need for Supplemental Coolant Additives (SCAs) as required when using conventional coolants.
Lubrico Coolant / Antifreeze is recommended for all types of heavy-duty diesel, gasoline and natural gas engines, stationary engine applications regardless of fuel type being used. Also suitable for marine cooling systems where freeze protection is needed. Mixed fleets where both light-duty and heavy-duty trucks are present.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed for use in engines running EGR and SCR technologies that can increase cooling system temperatures
- Eliminates the cost of SCAs
- Fully compatible with other quality Organic Acid (OAT) and Nitrited Organic Acid (NOAT) heavy-duty extended life coolants
- Non abrasive formula can improve water pump seal life
- Optimal hard water compatibility and reduced hard water scale
- Provides outstanding long-term elastomer compatibility