DIESEL ENGINE OIL
Lubrico API: CH-4 Fully Synthetic
Lubrico CH-4 fully synthetic combines a high quality synthetic base stock with a proprietary, balanced additive system having a combination of metallic detergents, dispersants and multi-purpose inhibitors. This oil assures superior control of oil thickening caused by soot buildup and high temperature oxidation. It also provides outstanding resistance to varnish deposits and corrosion.
These heavy duty engine oils are recommended for all types of diesel and gasoline engines where the manufacturer specifies the API service CH-4/SJ. They are especially suited for use in low temperature environments where extreme pumpability properties are required. These Oils are also suitable for on-road and off-road applications, including equipment that are exposed to extreme low temperature operations. This oil is suitable for use in moderate to high sulfur content fuel.
Features & Benefits:
- Improved oxidation stability to minimize deposit formation
- Higher TBN to extend protection from acids caused by combustion
- Better protection against valve train wear
- Improved low temperature performance
- Potential fuel economy improvement compared to conventional CH-4 heavy duty engine oils